Job no: 494905LG
Work type: Fixed Term Fulltime, Fixed Term Fulltime 24 months, Permanent Fulltime
CITIC Pacific Mining is the developer and operator of the Sino Iron project, a world class magnetite processing operation at Cape Preston, 100km south west of Karratha in Western Australia. An industrial megaproject, Sino Iron is already the largest magnetite mining, processing and export operation in Australia, shipping a premium concentrate product to overseas steel mills. Dedicated infrastructure includes the concentrator area, port facilities, a combined-cycle gas-fired power station, desalination plant and 30km slurry pipeline. With a mine life of more than 30 years, Sino Iron heralds a new downstream industry for Western Australia, delivering significant socio-economic benefits to the community for decades to come.
CITIC Pacific Mining is currently looking for 3 x Recruitment Advisors for our Perth Corporate Office. We are offering a permanent fulltime position and two fixed term 24 months contract as part of the internal Recruitment function.
The Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, this role is responsible for providing a professional recruitment service in line with cost, time to fill, legislative and CPM policy requirements. You will be working on a range of recruitment assignments.
You will be responsible for:
- engaging with hiring managers at all level of the business to determine their recruitment needs, and managing and implementing sourcing strategies;
- managing a high volume job portfolio that will encompass both professional and operational disciplines;
- managing and organising end to end recruitment process;
- using behavioural based selection and assessment techniques for quality hiring decisions;
- ensuring governance and control to support the end to end recruitment processes and protocols
This is a dynamic working environment that requires:
- able to communicate with personnel at all levels of the business and develop technical credibility with hiring managers and influence hiring decisions;
- a hands-on organised and disciplined person;
- a proven track record of managing competing recruitment priorities and demands;
- 3 - 5 years recruitment experience in servicing hiring managers in the resource industry;
- a high level of computer literacy and strong administration skills;
- experience with recruitment information system PageUp is required;
- prolific communicator and service delivery focus, and the ability to operate in both a team environment and independently.
Knowledge of legislative requirements pertaining to contemporary recruitment practices is essential
- A copy of all current qualifications must be provided at the time of interview.
- Indigenous applicants strongly encouraged to apply.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately. To enable us to process your application as quickly as possible simply visit www.citicpacificmining.com to apply online.
Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
Direct applications are welcome to apply.
CITIC Pacific Mining is committed to equal opportunity and believes every employee has the right to carry out their work in an environment that promotes job satisfaction and maximizes performance. The strength of the company and its growth plans provides exciting and challenging career and personal opportunities.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend