Job no: 495009SV
Work type: Max. Term Fulltime, Permanent Fulltime
CITIC Pacific Mining is the developer and operator of the Sino Iron project, a world class magnetite processing operation at Cape Preston, 100km south west of Karratha in Western Australia. An industrial megaproject, Sino Iron is already the largest magnetite mining, processing and export operation in Australia, shipping a premium concentrate product to overseas steel mills. Dedicated infrastructure includes the concentrator area, port facilities, a combined-cycle gas-fired power station, desalination plant and 30km slurry pipeline. With a mine life of more than 30 years, Sino Iron heralds a new downstream industry for Western Australia, delivering significant socio-economic benefits to the community for decades to come.
CITIC Pacific Mining requires an experienced administrator to join our mining team at Cape Preston. The role is a 12 month maximum term contract on a 2/1 roster, FIFO from Perth. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting operation and make your mark.
The Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Supervisor - Mining Administration, the role will be responsible for providing effective day to day administrative support to the operations department, ensuring that all processes are aligned with approved systems, policies and procedures.
Administration duties will include:
- Provide administration and accounting support to all department staff
- Create, generate and distribute reports, presentations and meeting minutes as required
- Preparation of travel for Mining personnel as well as visitors and contractors including maintaining area rosters
- Assist with month end reconciliation and reporting
- Data entry into SAP including creating reservations, purchase requisitions and service entry sheets
- Data entry as required including but not limited to Mine Production data
- Manage team documents
- Liaise with support function teams for team business
- Assist line managers with co-ordination of new employees
- Archiving and filing
- Ad hoc duties as required
We are seeking applications from suitably experienced Site Administration professionals who have exceptional interpersonal skills; you will have a naturally friendly disposition and helpful nature. A team player, your flexible work ethic will be one of your best assets. We are looking for someone who has a good level of computer literacy and advanced MS Office suite skills (SAP desirable).
You will have strong communication and organisational skills, be approachable, with a "hands on" style. Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure in a close knit, dynamic team environment are essential for this role.
- A copy of all current qualifications / licences must be provided at the time of interview.
- A current WA Manual drivers licence is an essential requirement for the role
Short listing for this position will commence immediately, we do reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated. To enable us to process your application as quickly as possible simply click on the 'Apply' button below.
Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
Direct applications are welcome to apply.
CITIC Pacific Mining is committed to equal opportunity and believes every employee has the right to carry out their work in an environment that promotes job satisfaction and maximizes performance. The strength of the company and its growth plans provides exciting and challenging career and personal opportunities.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend