Production - Coordinator
Job no: 496501JKJK
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven Production Coordinator to join our newly established Production Planning & Coordination Centre. This role will be offered as a permanent full time contract, FIFO from Perth, 2/1 continuous roster.
This centre will be responsible for planning, managing and coordinating operations, to maximize production efficiency and calibration of all major departments in the business. Reporting to the Chief Coordinator, you will be actively participating in coordination, development and implementation of monthly production plan whilst continuously improving the existing systems and processes to increase efficiency of operational performance for the whole project.
You will also be involved in operation risk identification and management systems with various departments.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a coordination or supervisory role within a processing environment and/or mining industry
- Good mechanical, electrical and processing equipment knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of both production and maintenance strategies for large-scale, continuous operational plant
- Strong computing skills including various software - Suites, SAP, Coreworx etc.
- A copy of all current qualifications / licences must be provided at the time of interview.
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend