Job no: 496719JK
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven Maintenance Coordinator to support our Heavy Mobile Equipment (HME) team at our Cape Preston operation. This role is a permanent full-time position, on a FIFO 2/1 roster from Perth.
Reporting to the Supervisor – Field Service, this key role involves the coordination of all downtime activities with in Minestar and dispatching maintenance personnel associated with these activities, whilst prioritising Mine Production requirements. It also requires the accurate recording of any downtime into the Mine Production Reporting System (MPRS).
It is essential for the role to monitor the fleet health in real time as well as the input of work orders and defect notifications into SAP; while being able to provide maintenance advice to breakdown crews from the machine health data.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- An Australian recognised Heavy Duty Fitter trade qualification
- Excellent computer skills i.e. SAP, Microsoft office
- In field breakdown experience
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Clear, concise communication skills are essential
- A current WA HR Drivers licence is an essential requirement
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend