Job no: 496805AA
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We are looking for an experienced SAP Planner for the Site Support Services at our Cape Preston Operation. This permanent role is offered on a Full time basis, days only, FIFO from Perth on a 2/1 roster.
Reporting to the Manager – Site Support Services, the role provides an effective and responsive maintenance planning function to Site Services. Key functions of the roll include:
- Planning and scheduling all site crane requirements, with labour and materials.
- Processing and co-ordination of mobile hire request.
- Planning and scheduling light equipment maintenance schedule.
- Provide Support in departmental administration.
We seek applications from suitably experienced candidates with the following:
- MS Project and SAP experience
- Significant experience and knowledge of maintenance planning and scheduling
- An understanding of Cranes, Mobile Equipment and other site support services
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and communication skills
- A forward thinker with a keen eye for detail
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
Experience with Continuous improvement projects particularly within maintenance planning principles and processes, within the LV maintenance environment will be highly regarded.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated.
Please note - it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend