Job no: 496854JK
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
CITIC Pacific Mining requires an experienced Administrator to join our Mining department to support the HME team. This position is on a 2/1 roster, FIFO from Perth and offered on a permanent basis.
This role is responsible for:
- Provide administration support to all HME department staff
- Reconciliation of subcontractor labour invoices - raising purchase requisitions/orders and receipting
- Data entry into SAP including payroll reports, generating daily costings and entering time confirmations
- Submission of Facilities Maintenance Requests
- Management of Meeting and Training Room calendars
- Administration of Training Requests - organising requests through the Training Department
- Administration of Mining Safety Stats; G2Gs, Safety Interactions, Hazard Obs via Cintellate
- Creation of toolbox and return to site PowerPoint presentationS
- Minute taking for various Mining Department meetings
- Organising PPE for staff
- Assist line managers with co-ordination of new employees (maintaining of rosters/ arranging travel and accommodation)
- Archiving and filing
- Airport transfers
- Any day to day business activities necessary or incidental to the above tasks
You will be an experienced Administrator with exceptional interpersonal skills; you will have a naturally friendly disposition and helpful nature. A team player and your flexible work ethic will be one of your best assets. We are looking for someone who has a good level of computer literacy, hands on SAP experience and advanced MS Office suite skills (SAP essential – candidates that do not have SAP experience will not be considered).
You will have strong communication and organisational skills, be approachable, with a "hands on" style. Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure in a close knit, dynamic team environment are essential for this role.
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement.
- A copy of all current qualifications / licences must be provided at the time of interview.
Indigenous applicants strongly encouraged to apply.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend