Administrator - Logistics & Facilities
Job no: 496924AA
Work type: Max. Term Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We require an Administrator to provide support to the Logistics and Operational Services Department on site at Cape Preston. This role is offered on a 2/1 roster FIFO from Perth, on a 12 month maximum-term contract.
Reporting to the Manager - Facilities and Logistics you will undertake a variety of administrative activities including, but not limited to:
- Raise and manage purchase orders through SAP and reallocate costings
- Raise, close and TECO work orders through SAP
- Accurate reporting and processing of end of month invoices and costings
- Meeting minutes and reports,
- Team travel / flights and rosters,
- Document management preparation and data entry
To be successful in this role, you will have:-
- Strong and accurate administrative skills and a background in the finance or mining sector.
- A high degree of computer literacy with intermediate to advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite
- SAP experience is preferred
- Financial management and SAMS experience will be highly regarded
- It is essential that you have advanced communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as a manual drivers licence.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated.
Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend