Job no: 496946MM
Work type: Max. Term Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
CITIC Pacific Mining requires an experienced bilingual (Mandarin & English) Administrator to support the Processing team to provide high level administration support within the Concentrator and Dewatering areas. This is a great opportunity to work in a world class organisation, surrounded by some of the largest mining machinery in the world. This will be a Max Term 12 month role, 9/5 FIFO from Perth.
The Purpose of the Role
This role will require an Administrator who is highly organised and has a flexible approach to their work. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Compliance with Duty of Care, CPM policies and procedures and statutory requirements
- Entering SAP notifications and confirmations
- Maintain area rosters and assist travel teams with flight and accommodation requests
- Supporting the department by providing general day to day administration tasks as required
We are looking for a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and 2-3 years' experience in similar administrative position. Highly advanced communication skills (both oral and written) and computer literacy are essential for this position. You will be a solutions focused individual with strong problem solving skills and the ability to manage high volumes of work.
- Previous SAM WORKFLOW and SAP experience are essential.
- Bilingual language capability (English and Mandarin) will be essential for this position.
- A copy of all current qualifications / licences must be provided at the time of interview.
- A current manual WA Drivers licence is an essential requirement
We are looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated.
Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application. Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend