Warehouse Supply Coordinator
Job no: 497006MM
Work type: Max. Term Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
CITIC Pacific Mining requires an experienced Warehouse Supply Coordinator to assist with the planning of materials to meet production and operational requirements. This is a 12 month Maximum term role on a 9/5 FIFO roster from Perth.
This role is responsible for assisting with the coordination and planning of materials for the all the departments on the Sino Iron Project to ensure all production targets are met. This will involve materials handling, warehousing and inventory management.
Reporting to the Superintendent – Warehouse & Logistics, this position will play a key part with liaising and maintaining contact with key stakeholders to ensure that quality of materials is to the required purchase and department specifications, while ensuring cost effectiveness and compliance with safety and environmental standards. Some of the main responsibilities day to day would include (but not limited to):
- Daily management and execution of the MRP process
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with customers and ensuring that all necessary materials are available to complete planned and unplanned services and shutdowns when required
- Detailed analysis and interpretation of Maintenance Planning material requirements
- Planning and forecasting stock levels for planned requirements
- Managing RTI including reallocation of materials where possible
- Maintaining accurate inventory records and identifying and reducing wastage
- Assisting with stock audits to maintain and record accuracy and achieve departmental goals
To be successful in the role you must have a strong focus on safety, be independent and adaptable to a changing work environment. You will also have the following:
- Proven planning/coordination warehousing experience in a mining environment
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Materials Requirements Planning processes (MRP)
- Demonstrated experience with Inventory management and planning
- Demonstrated experience in Maintenance Planning
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with experience in SAP
- A valid WA "C" class driver's licence and Forklift licence
- Analytical skills with a focus on customer service
- Ability to multitask and manage various priorities
We are looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated.
Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application. Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend