Job no: 497089SV
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a professional and driven Heavy Mobile Equipment (HME) Workshop Technical Trainer for a site based role at our evolving Cape Preston operations. This position is offered is a permanent position on a 9/5 Roster FIFO from Perth.
This position reports to Manager – HME and is responsible for the following:
- Delivering onsite training to HME employees & Contractors in accordance with company and legislative standards
- Co-ordinating of training events as required and making sure schedules are kept
- Develop and produce training plans, schedules, reports and documents
- Providing VOC requirements on Heavy Mobile Mining equipment.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Cert IV TAE or equivalent
- A current WA HR drivers licence is essential
- 3-5 years operational training experience In the mining industry
- Trade Qualified and/or HME experience
- Intermediate level on Microsoft Office Suites
- HRWL – FL, CN, WP, DG, RB
- National UoC – Confined Space and Working @ Heights
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend