Maintenance Supply Support Coordinator
Job no: 497141SV
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
Cape Preston Port Company (CPPC) operates the port and marine ore delivery supply chain, on behalf of CITIC Pacific Mining.
Cape Preston Port Company (CPPC) is currently looking for a Maintenance Supply Support Coordinator. This role is a permanent position on a 2/1 continuous shift roster FIFO from Perth.
Reporting to the Supervisor - Marine Maintenance, the main purpose of the role is ensuring parts for planned works are delivered and available to meet the defined maintenance schedules.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Preparation of maintenance kits in consultation with the maintenance team
- Consolidation of repair parts, tools and consumables for planned maintenance jobs
- Management of on-site drop points, staging areas and site stores as specified by respective operations functions
- Efficient expediting of repair parts
- Receiving and dispatch of hire equipment including completion of pre and post hire inspection sheets.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Store, Toolstore or Warehousing experience.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Marine or Maintenance background coupled with FIFO experience in the resources sector (preferably Port Maintenance)
- SAP experience
- High Risk Licence - FL (Forklift), DG (Dogging), CV (Vehicle mounted crane, HIAB) & BR (Basic Rigging) – or the ability to secure.
- Ability to obtain a Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
- A current WA MR Drivers licence is an essential requirement
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend