Job no: 497186SV
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We are currently searching for an experienced Serviceperson Heavy Mobile Equipment to join our Field Service team on site on a 2/1 continuous roster, FIFO from Perth.
Reporting to the Supervisor – Field Service, the Serviceperson is responsible for the safe execution of maintenance work as per the CPM procedures, maintenance schedules and work instructions.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- The refuelling, shift servicing, scheduled servicing and maintenance of equipment,
- Ensuring that sufficient stock holding of fast moving consumable parts are maintained,
- Source technical information from available sources such as manuals,
- Maintain legible and accurate service records and documentation,
- Ensuring lubricant sampling is carried out in accordance with HME Environmental, Safety and OEM test sample purity requirements,
- Assist trades people in the servicing, repair and maintenance of plant equipment, ancillary civil and mining equipment and associated components as directed.
- Heavy Vehicle Fuel Delivery and Lube Maintenance in all areas of Mobile Plant – including Shovels, Excavators, Drills, Front End Loaders, Dozers – Track and Wheeled, Graders, Rollers, Haul Trucks, Lighting Plant and Generators.
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health, safety, environment responsibility and sustainable development.
- Execute work orders as per schedule and relevant work instructions associated with the work orders to a high standard and in a timely manner.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- You must have a valid WA "HR" driver's licence and Forklift licence for this role
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in similar role or Relative Trade Background
- Desirable: Light or Heavy Vehicle Mechanical Fitter Trade
- Strong vehicle mechanical maintenance competency
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend