Job no: 497320SV
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
CITIC Pacific Mining requires an experienced and motivated site administrator to join our Power Plant team. This position is on a 9/5 dayshift only roster, FIFO from Perth.
Reporting to the Manager – Planning and Operations, this role is responsible for:
- Gas nomination, as per production forecast
- Create, generate and distribute reports, presentations and meeting minutes as required
- Preparation of travel for Power Plant personnel as well as visitors and contractors including maintaining area rosters
- Reviewing and maintaining the Power Plant warehouse inventory registry
- Assist with month end reconciliation and reporting
- Data entry into SAP including creating reservations, purchase requisitions and service entry sheets
- Manage team documents
- Liaise with support function teams for team business
- Assist line managers with co-ordination of new employees
- Archiving and filing
- Airport transfers
- Ad hoc duties as required
You will be an experienced Site Administrator with bi-lingual capabilities; you will have a naturally friendly disposition and helpful nature. A team player and your flexible work ethic will be one of your best assets. We are looking for someone who has a high level of computer literacy and advanced MS Office suite skills (SAP desirable).
You will have strong communication and organisational skills. Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure in a close knit, dynamic team environment are essential for this role.
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement.
- A copy of all current qualifications / licences must be provided at the time of interview.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend