Planner - Site Support Services
Job no: 497471SV
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We are looking for an experienced SAP Planner and Scheduler for our Crane and Hire equipment side of the Site Support Services department at our Cape Preston Operation. This role is offered as a permanent position, days only, FIFO from Perth on a 9/5 roster.
Reporting to the Supervisor – Planning and Mobile Equipment Hire, this role provides an effective and responsive maintenance planning and Scheduling function to the light vehicle department, by planning and scheduling all maintenance work, material requirements within available labour hours.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- SAP experience with work orders and capacity requirements
- Significant knowledge of maintenance plans and strategies
- An understanding of auxiliary equipment (lighting plants, generators mobile equipment) and other site support services
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and communication skills, self-managed, be able to work to deadlines
- A forward thinker with a keen eye for detail and continues improvement opportunities
- Be able to follow directives, and be able to think outside the box
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend