Administrator - Chairman & CEO
Job no: 497493JK
Work type: Max. Term Fulltime
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a skilled and flexible administrator to support our Chairman and CEO office team. This position will be based in the Perth office on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Manager – Chairman and CEO’s office, this busy and diverse position will be responsible for:
- Delivering an excellent standard of customer service to all aspects of the business at all times
- Support the Manager – Chairman and CEO’s office in providing effective external & internal communication between Chinese stakeholders, the executive management committee and key support staff.
- Translation assistance and translation quality control to all departments across the business primarily our Corporate Affairs and Human Resources departments
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in both China and Australia majoring in language, translation or other related disciplines
- High level of administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and fluent in English and Chinese
- Professional level of business writing skills in Chinese and competent level of business writing skills in English
- High cross cultural awareness
- Solid IT skills and ability to navigate various databases
- Ability to deal with and resolve a high volume of queries efficiently
- SAP experience highly desirable but not essential
- A current Australia Drivers licence is an essential requirement
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend