Auto Electrician - New to Industry
Job no: 497500AJ
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
If you are an experienced Auto Electrician and are seeking to get into the Mining industry, then this may be the opportunity for you to join our team to support our Heavy Mobile Equipment (HME) team.
CITIC Pacific Mining are willing to train and mentor applicants to gain HME experience.
CITIC Pacific Mining is committed to providing staff with opportunities to learn valuable skills and knowledge by providing a comprehensive base on which to develop your career.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Perform electrical servicing, repairs and maintenance on heavy mobile equipment
- Adjustments and testing equipment
- Field and workshop based
To be successful in the role you must have the following qualifications:
- Auto Electrical Trade certificate
- Computing skills – technical and diagnostic software
- ARTIC accredited licence for air conditioning (automotive)
- A current WA Drivers Licence is essential.
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend