Dozer/ Grader Operators
Job no: 497756AB*
Work type: Permanent Fulltime, Max. Term Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
CITIC Pacific Mining is currently looking for experienced Utility Operators (Dozer/Graders) for our Cape Preston Operations. If you’re an experienced operator looking to join an expanding team / operation, then we want to hear from you. This will be a permanent role, on a 2/1 continuous shift roster, FIFO from Perth.
Reporting to the Supervisor – Production Support, you will be responsible for the operation of dump trucks and or mining development machines, in a manner that is safe, efficient and compliant with our Company’s policies and procedures.
We would like applications from safety conscious and competent operators that have at least 5 years’ experience in surface mining operations. Ideally you will have experience operating on Unit Rig MT series electric dump trucks or equivalent as well as be capable in operating on one or more of the following:
- Cat D10 / D11T Track Dozer
- Cat 24M Motor Grader
- Letourneau D950 Wheel Dozer
- Letourneau L950 Front End Loader
- CAT RH170, CAT RH340 Excavator
- A current WA Manual Driver’s Licence is essential.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend