Administrator - Training
Job no: 497033MM
Work type: Max. Term Fulltime
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven Training Administrator to support our Learning and Development team based in Perth. The primary function of the role is support the Manager – Learning and Development, Training Business Partners on site and also the wider Training Team. This role is offered initially on a 6 month contract working Monday to Friday in our Perth City office.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing a broad range of high level admin services including word processing, data entry, preparing correspondence, templates plus the control and management of training documentation.
- Schedules, coordinates and provides support for meetings and assists in the organisation of events including venue selection/ hire, equipment and travel arrangements.
- Providing project support, coordination and management of external learning events and vendor mobilisation to site.
- Financial admin of PO’s, credit card reconciliation, budget reconciliation, procurement and commercial administration.
- Assisting in maintaining and updating LMS processes and policies.
- Liaising with business areas regarding training queries –face to face, phone calls and via email.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the corporate services environment in an adult learning or training organisation.
- Knowledge of the Australia Quality Framework , VET Sector plus L&D best practice
- Competent in Microsoft office suite (365 skills) , SAP and LMS experience preferred
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is essential
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend