About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
CITIC Pacific Mining is looking for talented and experienced front and back end Application Software Developer, capable of delivering high quality and innovative solutions to support the mining operations.
Reporting to the Program Manager for Applications Development, the successful candidate will be part of Devops team, responsible for the development and support of custom software solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to capture requirements and design solutions to best address their needs.
- Producing high quality code and developing applications that add value to the business.
- Providing guidance for improvements where it makes sense.
- Driving innovation and support a culture open to new ideas.
- Support and enhancing existing applications, looking for ways to continuously improve.
- Producing clear and concise documentation.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to work independently, have a flexible work approach and have proven capabilities to liaise with different business units and stakeholders and deliver high quality working outcomes.
To be successful in the role you must have the following qualifications and skills:
- IT qualified, with 3 years minimum experience in similar Software Developer role.
- Knowledge of C# and the .NET platform
- Experience with .Net MVC, WebAPI, EF
- Knowledge of client-side frameworks such as React and Angular
- Experience with TSQL, stored procedure development in SQL server
- Demonstrate logical approach to problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- OutSystems low code experience is highly desirable
A copy of all current qualifications / licences must be provided at the time of interview.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
Please note: It is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com