Job no: 497645LC
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking experienced HME Boilermakers to work on Excavator Buckets and Dump truck tray maintenance and refurbishment.
Additional support to the mobile equipment includes but not limited to all boilermaker repairs and fabrication to the mobile equipment chassis’ and auxiliary equipment mounted to the chassis.
In this role you will:
- Attend and participate in HME safety meetings
- Read and utilise all Citic Pacific Safe Work Procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean work place
- Attend required compliance training and any additional training as requested
- Inspect and repair shovel buckets
- Refurbishment of Dump Truck trays
- Carry out general fabrication and boiler making repairs on Graders, Dump Trucks, Dozers, Excavators, Wheel Loaders and Drills.
- Work as directed by Supervisor.
Good Understanding of heavy Mobile Equipment Boiler making and Fabrication with a safety first attitude.
- Confined Space
- Working from Heights
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
- Tradesperson qualification – Fabrication (Boilermaker/Welder)
- HR Licence
- HRWL > LF, DG, WP
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend