Sino Iron is the largest magnetite mining and downstream processing operation in Australia, located 100kms Southwest of Karratha in the mining hub of the Pilbara.
Our fully integrated operation features an open pit mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
CITIC Pacific Mining is seeking experienced Engineer to join our Site Support Services team on a permanent 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth.
Reporting to the Superintendent, this role is responsible for continuous improvement for LV & Ancillary equipment maintenance.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- The development & communication of the site wide maintenance & scheduling plan
Successful applicant will have:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Understanding of Light Vehicle & minor plant & equipment
- A current Drivers Licence
- Cert IV in Front Line Management
- SAP experience
- High Risk Work Licence (LF, EWP)
- Working at Heights
As an employee of CPM, we offer a range of benefits including leave benefits, personal and family benefits, education and training, salary sacrifice options, and lifestyle benefits through preferred suppliers.
- Competitive remuneration packages.
- Career progression and industry training programs.
- Life and salary continuance insurance.
- Salary packaging options.
- Access to the Alliance Airlines Lounge.
- Subsidised gym membership for Perth office employees to The Vault Gym.
The village features three gyms, a swimming pool, multi-purpose sports courts, a retail store, tavern with beer garden, dining, and recreation room.
Take advantage of the free Wi-Fi internet access to all rooms, in-house entertainment with FOXTEL and a regular schedule of entertainers including bands and sporting professional.
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately.
- We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
- Internal applicants please note it is a requirement that you advise your immediate line manager of the application.
As an employee of CPM, you will be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
About CITIC Pacific Mining
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast. We are spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
Our operations provide career opportunities on a global scale. Being an employee at CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM) will enable you to take advantage of the multiple divisions of the group. CITIC Group, a majority shareholder of CPM, has more than 30,000 employees worldwide and is always looking for talented and exceptional people.
Within CPM, everyone can develop their skills and knowledge, progress in the business and be recognised and rewarded for their contribution. We encourage our people to take the opportunities that are provided to reach their full potential - so they can achieve the best results for themselves, each other, and for CPM.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com