Job no: 498401MM
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
We’re seeking driven Process Operators to support our Processing Concentrator team.
This position is offered on a 2/1 Continuous shift roster pattern, flying from Perth direct to our site at Cape Preston on a permanent full-time basis.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- The overall day to day operation of the Milling area, with a number of routine operating and monitoring tasks.
- Providing assistance and field support to the production supervisor to help achieve production goals and targets.
- Conducting regular inspections and audits of the Milling area facilities, you will be the ‘eyes and ears’ of the process plant.
- Ensuring correct shift reporting and handover processes are maintained and aligned with CPM procedures
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping within the Milling area
To be successful in the role you must have the following skills/experience:
- It is preferred that you will have Minimum 3 years’ experience in a process operator role within a processing environment, specifically with a wet plant mineral processing background
- Proven experience working in a large-scale mining operation with production or maintenance background
- Knowledge of Permit to Work, isolation standards and associated requirements
- Strong understanding of both production and maintenance strategies for large-scale, continuous operation plant.
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
- A construction White card is an essential requirement
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated.
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend