Advisor - Learning Systems
Job no: 498791MM
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
We’re seeking a driven Advisor – Learning Systems within our Training Department (Learning and Development). This position is a permanent full-time role based in our Perth head office on St Georges Terrace.
You will assist the Learning Systems Team and contribute to the ongoing growth and training of learning systems within CPM. The primary focus of this role includes contractor mobilisation, learning systems architecture, business improvements, management of data, reporting, technology research and direct support to end users of the suite of learning systems.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the daily function of the Contractor Mobilisation Portal and Learning Management System including testing, system upgrades, identifying improvement opportunities and managing systems faults.
- Coaching end users on an individual or group basis in the use of company workforce management systems.
- Research systems-based solutions to complex business training problems and provide value-based recommendations.
- Participating in the development and maintenance of a range of ongoing improvement processes
- Stay up to date with latest SAP quarterly releases; research the requirements and impacts and assist in the implementation of quarterly updates.
- Assisting the business with Power Bi dashboards and report generation.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification(s) or equivalent combination of education and work experience is preferred.
- Ability to build relationships, use critical analysis skills to provide consultative advice to cross-functional teams.
- Ability to conduct independent research and help implement new solutions and having the adaptability to work within an ever changing and fast paced environment.
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence.
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend