Job no: 497121SV
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven Supervisor - Truck and Ancillary to manage the workshop and field service maintenance crews in order to maintain all Haul and Ancillary Mobile Equipment in the Safest, Productive and Cost effective manner.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Supervision of the workshop and field service maintenance crew
- Ensure safe working environment
- Maintain fleet of electric drive trucks and a variety of Caterpillar ancillary fleet
- Coordinate with the other HME Supervisors
- Assist in planning shutdowns and scheduled servicing
- Administrative tasks
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Greater than 3 years leadership experience
- Preferred Foundations or Frontline Management qualification
- Computer skills including Microsoft suite and SAP preferred
- Must be a trade qualified Heavy Mechanic / Fitter or Diesel Fitter
A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement.
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend