Supervisor - Crane Services
Job no: 497421SV
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
CITIC Pacific Mining is currently looking for an experienced Supervisor Crane Services with demonstrated crane operational experience, to assist in the management of the site support services Crane division. This role is FIFO from Perth on a rotating 2/1 roster.
Reporting directly to the Superintendent– Site Support Services you will have overall responsibility for the daily supervision of the Site Support Services Crane Division
- Ensure adherence to CPM system standards across the business;
- Maintain a continuous improvement environment through training and engagement;
- Support a high performance work team to achieve desired business results;
- Provide daily input into optimising and effectiveness;
- Liaise with business areas to ensure they are supported in the most efficient;
- Focus on the site wide Crane service as requested with a strong focus on process enhancement and improvement;
- Provide proactive reporting on usage and compliance of associated registers.
- Develop, train and mentor team members to improve competency and assist in the development of future strategy and methodology within all business areas.
To be successful you must have a CO ticket with demonstrated experience operating, extensive supervisory experience working on a remote site. A proven track record of implementing efficiencies within a lean culture and a strong safety outlook is essential to the role.
A copy of all current qualifications / licences must be provided at the time of interview.
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class operation
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated.
Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend