Dump Truck Operator
Job no: 497565ABAB
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
CITIC Pacific Mining is currently looking for experienced Dump Truck Operators for our Cape Preston Operations. If you’re an experienced operator looking to join an exciting new project in the Pilbara, then we want to hear from you. This role will be on a 2/1 Continuous shift FIFO roster from Perth.
Reporting to the Supervisor – Mine Production, you will be responsible for the operation of dump trucks in a manner that is safe, efficient and compliant with our Company’s policies and procedures.
We have a large fleet of Terex 6300 Diesel Electric Haul Trucks for which we are seeking applications from highly experienced, safety conscious and competent operators. Ideally you will have experience operating large electric Haul Trucks (240 tonne plus) including:
- Unit Rig MT 4400 Haul Trucks or equivalent
- Komatsu 830E Haul Trucks or equivalent
- Unit Rig MT 6300 Haul Trucks or equivalent
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend