Supervisor - Electrical
Job no: 496670JK
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re looking for a driven Electrical Supervisor (Infrastructure) to support our Processing Electrical team.
We are seeking applications from trade qualified individuals with significant experience maintaining the electrical componentry of fixed plant equipment (large mills, conveyor systems, crushers & pumps) such as Variable Speed Drives in a workshop or field environment. A current HV ticket is required. You will come from a supervisory background with demonstrated advanced people management, time management and workforce planning skills.
You will be a leader with excellent communication skills and be flexible. Good PC literacy is a requirement with SAP exposure being highly desirable but not essential. An overriding commitment to health & safety is essential.
Reporting to the Superintendent – Electrical, this role is responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing management of the maintenance and technology activities within the Infrastructure area including supporting the maintenance team to manage and maintain equipment to a standard that allows production targets to be met whilst ensuring that safety, quality and customer service are not compromised.
Position requirements to proceed for the role:
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- Minimum 5 Years Experience at Supervisory Level or higher in a mineral processing or heavy industrial environment.
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend