Job no: 496824MM
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven Refrigeration Mechanic to support our HME team. This position offers a permanent contract on 2/1 Day Shift.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Automotive electrical fault finding.
- Completing a range of multi skilled tasks associated with mobile air conditioning systems and low voltage electrical systems on mobile equipment.
- Servicing, repair, diagnosis and maintenance of Heavy mobile equipment air conditioning and cab air filtration systems.
- You will be required to conduct inspections and adjustments both in the field and in the workshop, utilising your advanced skills and testing equipment.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- ARTIC accredited licence for air conditioning (automotive)
- Extensive air conditioning diagnosis and repair experience working on Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Computing Skills (Technical and diagnostic software)
- Auto Electrician trade certificate (desirable)
- Work Safe License EWP, LF and safe working at heights (desirable)
- SAP Experience (desirable)
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend