Senior Administrator - Mining
Job no: 496862JK
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven and experienced Senior Administrator – Mining to support the wider Mining team.
Reporting to the Head of Mining, this role is responsible for the daily administrative functions of the Mining Department and supervision of a small Administration team. The team provides quality administrative support to Mining operations team.
This is a full-time site based role, on a 9/5 FIFO roster (day shift only). Point of hire is Perth.
You will have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills, combined with attention to detail and the ability to cope under pressure will see the successful candidate excel in the role. You will also liaise with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis whilst maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
The following skills/experience is required:
- At least 5 years proven experience in a similar senior administrative capacity (Mine site experience is preferred but not essential)
- Advanced level of computer literacy skills – particularly MS Word, Excel and SAP (preferred)
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend