Supervisor - Facilities & Logistics
Job no: 496902SV
Work type: Max. Term Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven Supervisor – Facilities & Logistics to support our Facilities and Logistics team based at Cape Preston. This role will be offered as a 12 month Maximum term contract on a 2/1 Dayshift Roster, FIFO from Perth.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Management of the performance of our contractors supplying the Village Maintenance
- Oversee planning, scheduling and implementation of work carried out on the contract
- Plan maintenance strategy to improve the longevity of company assets and recommend improvements where possible.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Project Management and SAP (PM module) experience
- The ability to develop planned maintenance strategies
- Trade Qualification is desirable
- The ability to supervise, lead and motivate teams of tradespeople is a necessity
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement, HR Licence is desirable.
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend