Superintendent - Content Management
Job no: 497065SV
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a proactive and driven Superintendent – Content Management to support our Information Systems Management team. This position will be offered on a permanent basis working in the Perth Head Office Monday to Friday.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining and implementing policies, procedures and systems to maximise the efficient provision of information management services
- Assisting with the implementation of CPM’s new Intranet and EDRMS
- Providing day-to-day functional support, operation, problem solving, training, and advice to users on the use of the Intranet, EDRMS and workflows
- Ensuring the protection of vital records, the security of confidential information
- Providing specialist advice and support in matters relating to information and records management to both users and management
- Undertake project work in relation to inactive records and information management initiatives
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Degree qualified in Information Management or Information Systems or equivalent
- SharePoint and Coreworx experience highly desirable
- Extensive experience in document/records/information management processes and systems
- Previous experience in developing and rolling out information management processes
- Self-starter, independent with good analytical skills
- Customer-focused and ability to explore different options to problem solve
- Diploma in Records or Archives Management and/or substantial experience in a formal document management / record keeping environment
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend