Job no: 497293SV
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven Logistics Controller (Warehouse Officer) at the Desalination Plant of our Cape Preston Operation. This permanent position is on a 2/1, days only, FIFO roster from Perth.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Operation of the desalination store and toolstore in a safe and efficient manner
- Monitoring the inventory level and tools in the store
- Carry out timely and accurate receipting, binning & issuing of goods
- Create SAP reservations for consumables and tooling
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping
- Effectively & safely operate all materials handling equipment
- Pickup and delivery of equipment and parts when required
- Responsible for workshop tooling supplied by the company
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Practical experience in warehousing
- A mechanical trade qualification is highly desirable
- Knowledge of materials management module on an ERP system, SAP preferred.
- High Risk Licence EWP and Forklift are desirable
- Safe working at heights and Confined Space Entry certification is preferred
- Knowledge and commitment to promoting good safety, environment, quality and customer service.
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend