Administrator - Learning and Development
Job no: 497334SV
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven Learning and Development Administrator to support our L&D team located at Cape Preston and also within the Perth office. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis on a 9/5 roster, FIFO from Perth working at our onsite training facility at Cape Preston.
Reporting to the Senior Advisor – Training Compliance you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Providing a broad range of high level admin services including word processing, data entry, preparing correspondence, templates plus the control and management of training documentation,
- Support the leadership team when required ensuring key objectives are achieved.
- Scheduling, coordinates and provides support for meetings and assists in the organisation of events including venue selection/ hire, equipment and travel arrangements.
- Providing project support, coordination and mobilisation of contractors from external providers and team’s flight and accommodation arrangement
- Financial admin of PO’s, credit card reconciliation, budget reconciliation, procurement and commercial administration.
- Assisting in maintaining and updating LMS processes and policies
- Liaising with business areas regarding training queries –face to face, phone calls and via email.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and experience;
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience in a similar administration role, ideally within the corporate services environment in an adult learning or training organisation or mining/construction industry
- Knowledge of the Australia Quality Framework , VET Sector plus L&D best practice
- Competent in Microsoft office suite (365 skills) , SAP and LMS experience preferred
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is essential
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend