Accounts Payable Officer
Job no: 497455JK
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Categories: Para Professional
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven Accounts Payable Officer to support our Finance team. Based in the Perth office and reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor the role ensures the accurate processing of invoices to ensure timely payments are completed as per the companies’ policies and procedures. If you are looking for a foot in the door into the mining industry where opportunities are plentiful, then this could be the role for you.
You will have advanced computer literacy, with sound knowledge of SAP and the Microsoft office suite. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), high attention to detail and accuracy, sound reconciliation skills and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team are all requirements for this role.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- At least 2-3 year’s Accounts Payable experience
- Experience processing high volumes of invoices in a 3 way match
- Processing of invoices, credit note claims in AUD and foreign currencies against PO’s and SES’s in SAP exposure
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend