Advisor - Learning Systems
Job no: 497773MM
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven Advisor – Learning Systems to support our Learning and Development Department. This position is a permanent role based in our Perth head office.
You will be part of the Learning Systems Team and have responsibility for the future systems roadmap for the Reporting & Analytics functional area which includes solution design, build and issue management, optimisation and user experience.
You will work as part of a team allowing you to focus on the Reporting & Analytics needs of the business for people and learning data. You will participate as a Subject Matter Expert in various internal and external user groups, continuously consulting with key stakeholders in order to undertake requirement analysis, sharing knowledge and aligning expectations.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Undertake the analysis for business problems and translate them into requirements to ensure solution meets business requirements for our SuccessFactors LMS.
- Responsible for assessing, measuring and reporting on team and operational learning requirements against key metrics/KPIs, providing insights on operational enhancements through Power BI and SuccessFactors Report Centre.
- Work with Operations teams to plan, prioritise and schedule Applications Minor Enhancements and Applications Development used in the contractor mobilisation process.
- Execute system imports/exports and data audits; maintain table set-up as needed to support AWS for use in Power BI reporting.
- Create and maintain standard and ad hoc reports and queries to fulfil business needs.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of system related documentation, including documentation for technical specifications, configuration, and testing and documentation for issues and the associated solutions implemented.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Solid experience in L&D with experience in managing SAP SuccessFactors LMS, SAP LSO or similar LMS Systems.
- Experience with reporting functionality of SuccessFactors and Microsoft Power BI.
- Ability to build relationships and provide consultative advice to cross-functional teams.
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence.
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com and www.betterpartnerships.com.au
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend