Job no: 498090HR
Work type: Max. Term Fulltime
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
CITIC Pacific Mining is looking for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join the Recruitment team in our Perth Corporate Office.
Reporting to the Manager Human Resources, the Recruitment Advisor is responsible for ensuring that the hiring needs of our company are met by sourcing high calibre candidates, guiding hiring managers and candidates through our recruitment and selection process, whilst providing a high level of professional customer service. You will be responsible for filling a wide variety of roles in line with cost, time to fill, legislative and CPM policy requirements.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing a high-quality professional recruitment service to all Hiring Managers across site and our Perth Office as required
- Produce effective advertising to attract candidates using the company employment brand and guidelines by utilising multiple candidate sourcing channels to identify and recruit candidates
- Review applications for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements, and submit shortlists in a timely manner.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process, which includes shortlisting, telephone screening, interviewing, reference checking, medicals and security checks.
- Manage offer and contracts to candidates which includes approvals, offers, contracts and completion of the on boarding process.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an internal recruitment role, preferably within the Mining/Resources sector
- The ability to manage competing recruitment priorities in a high pressure, busy environment is essential to the role, so you will need to be flexible or adaptable in your approach.
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business is necessary to build strong business relationships with hiring managers and influence hiring decisions.
- You should be a “hands-on”, mature and disciplined person with a keen eye for detail and strong administrative skills.
- Experience with the recruitment system PageUp is required.
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated.
Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application. Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend