Supervisor - Facilities & Logistics
Job no: 497641LC
Work type: Max. Term Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven Supervisor Facilities & Logistics to support our Village Services team.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide support to Facilities & Logistics Manager and Superintendent;
- Liaise with the service provider in all matters relating to the contract;
- Monitor and review the service delivery of the contract;
- Provide in field leadership to the service provider to ensure all CPM procedures are complied with;
- Assist development and implementation of maintenance strategy to company assets.
- Manage capital works program within Facilities & Logistics managed assets.
- Attend meetings and report as required.
To be successful in the role you will have remote site Non-Process Infrastructure maintenance knowledge and experience and experience with Australian Building Codes.
- High level of communication and ability to develop and sustain good working relationships;
- Demonstrable problem solving ability
- Project management and planning skills;
- Advanced level software knowledge (Microsoft and SAP)
A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- A home-away-from-home environment
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend