Senior Reliability Engineer
Job no: 497449SV
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven and motivated Senior Reliability Engineer to support our Heavy Mobile Equipment (HME) team. This position is offered as a permanent role on a 9/5 FIFO dayshift only roster, FIFO from Perth.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Analysis of all HME Performance Data to develop action plans and strategies
- Manage the team through failure analysis and ensure preventative actions are SMART
- Manage team with condition monitoring and ensure critical decisions are timely
- Manage Change Management (CM) for any HME modifications or system changes.
- Monitor bulk fuel storage cleanliness through web based system
- Establish or maintain systems holding equipment data to ensure accurate and reliable.
- Report end of month data to management from high level KPI performance through to pareto analysis.
- Assist with internal and external auditing requirements.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a relevant position within a HME environment
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Understanding of Business Budgets, risk management and reporting
- SAP and Microsoft Office knowledge
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend