Senior Administrator - HSE
Job no: 497542AB
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking an adaptable and driven Senior HSE Administrator to support our busy Health and Safety team. This position is offered as a permanent role on a 9/5 roster FIFO from Perth.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Administration duties include but are not limited to administrative support for the HSE department; Health & Safety, Hygiene, Injury Management, Security & Emergency Services and Environment.
- Coordination of HSE communications including preparation for approval and distribution of the Daily Information and HSE Notices
- SAP processing including PR creation, stores reservations, sourcing approvals and SES invoices for payment. ANSI and MESI processing for related HSE warehouse items.
- Coordination and minute taking of HSE meetings including HSE Leadership meeting, Quarterly HSE forums, Cyclone meetings and ad-hoc meetings.
- Monitoring Cintellate Support and SRS Alerts mailboxes
To be successful in the role you will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the resources sector and preferably HSE Admin
- SAP experience including purchase requisitions, service entry sheets and warehouse reservations
- Highly developed skills in Microsoft office
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy in minute taking and document control
- Cert IV in Business Admin highly desirable
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated
- Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application.
- Candidates represented by agencies will not be considered for this position.
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
To learn more about Sino Iron, please visit www.citicpacificmining.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend