Job no: 496634MM
Work type: Permanent Fulltime
Location: Cape Preston
About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
We’re seeking a driven Training Administrator to support our training team based at Cape Preston. This role is offered on a 9/5. In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting supervisors with daily administration and general duties
- Mobilisation of contractors from external providers and team’s flight and accommodation arrangement
- Manage team documents and the training portal
- Manage and coordinate vendor payments and credit card reconciliations
To be successful in the role you will have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an admin or coordinator role within the Mining or construction industry
- Competent in Microsoft office, SAP and LMS
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is essential
We’re looking for motivated team players, with good communication skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
- The chance to work at an innovative, world-class project
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
As an employee of CPM you’ll be part of a culturally and gender diverse organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities for all staff.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend